Terms & Conditions
Sereno ecommerce platform is developed and owned by Frontier Polymers Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.)
Last Update: 10 Nov 2020
These Terms shall govern use of and access to the website http://www.sereno.co.in (“Website”) and the “SERENO” technology platform (“Application”) accessible through desktops, mobile phones, smart phones and tablets which includes the computer software, associated media, collaterals, and online or electronic documentation (Website and Application hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”). Frontier Polymers Pvt Ltd is the owner of the Website and/or Application that enables Users to browse or use the Services (defined below) offered on the Website and/or Application from time to time.
- USING THE SERVICES/SIGNING UP AS A USER
- As a User will you will be able to browse, view and use some of the Services available on the Website and/or Application. Users can view all the products, customize them, add products to cart, provide billing, shipping address and pay for it. During check out, however, it is mandatory for Users to enter their email Id and mobile number for tracking purposes. As mentioned above it is not mandatory to sign up and create an account to use the Services, Website/Application but if you wish you could sign up and create an Account. It is, however, mentioned that you will not be able to use some Services such as gift e-cards, refer a friend and earn rewards if you have not signed up and created an Account.
- To use the services without signing up or creating an Account and signing up you represent and warrant that:
- if you are an individual then you are of legal age and competent to contract as per Applicable laws in and outside India and have the authority to enter into this Agreement. SERENO reserves the right to terminate Your Account and / or refuse to provide You with access to the Services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years or any information provided by You is inaccurate. It shall be Your sole responsibility to ensure that You meet the required qualification.
- if you are using the Services or signing up on behalf of an entity then such entity is a legal entity authorized to do business in India/abroad and you have an authority to enter into this Agreement which shall be binding on the legal entity;
- all the information provided in connection with your billing information such as name, billing address and credit or debit card information is correct, verified and true.
- You shall not
- create an Account for anyone other than yourself without such person's prior written permission;
- use a User Name that is the name of another person or entity with the intent to impersonate that person or entity
- use a User Name or Account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate written authorization; or
- use a User Name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful
- SERENO reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Website and/or Application and Services if any information provided by you proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password or other personal/financial details. You agree that you will not disclose your password/financial details to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account or on the Website and/or Application, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify SERENO of any unauthorized use of your Account or any authorized use of your personal/financial details
- You shall create an Account on the Website and/or Application and shall ensure that all information so uploaded/entered is true and accurate. Any errors must be reported immediately or corrected. You are responsible for the correctness of your data and shall only upload information that does not infringe upon rights of third parties.
- You represent that you shall not use the Website and/or Application in violation of any applicable laws or any other code of conduct.
- SERENO does not charge any fees to users for browsing and/or registering on the Website and Application. SERENO may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing Services offered. In such an event, SERENO reserves the right to introduce tariff for registering on the Website and/or Application or introduce tariffs for existing or future services, as the case may be. Changes to the tariff policies shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website and upon your continued use of the Website and/or Application.
- SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR APPLICATION Services available on the Website/Application include some of the following:
- Signing Up: As mentioned above, Users may use the Website/Application to register by creating an Account.
- Browse PRODUCTS / COLLECTIONS: You will be able to browse and have access to hundreds of products like Planters, Fountains, Furniture, Lamps etc. uploaded on the Website/Application. There are a larger number of categories and sections that can accessed through the menu or from the website/application home page. Categories of Planters can be filtered by size, colour etc. Similarly other products carry their own search and filter criteria.
- Upon reaching the detailed page of the product it will inform you the dimensions such as width or height, potting volume and a reference of the product to human scale. You could also select the colour, and size and then add to cart and buy the product . We strive for a high degree of image accuracy. However, in some cases, the visual representation may be approximate. Occasionally, minor modifications occur between production runs. There could be a difference in the shades of the products as compared to the shades of the images as they appear on the screens of a laptop, mobile phone or other electronic/digital devices.
- Furniture: You will be able browse various categories of Award winning furniture before buying it. You can also see the products in various colour options.
- Lamps: you can view the lamps and select your choice prior to buying.
- Full Soil Planters: These planters use the full volume of the pot for planting. All potting volumes are mentioned in the detail page of the product.
- Half Soil Planters: These planters have a reduced potting area. All potting volumes are mentioned in the detail page of the product.
- Add to Cart: Once you have selected the product that you wish to purchase click on Add to cart and it will take you to the shopping cart which will clearly
- show the product that has been selected. The details such as size of the product, colour, quantity selected being purchased, the unit price, discount, if any, and the total amount payable. It will also show you breakup of the total amount such as price of the product, taxes applicable and shipping/delivery charges depending upon the shipping method selected. You will also have the option to enter the coupon or e-Gift code. Thereafter, you could proceed to checkout where you will be required to provide the complete billing and shipping address where the Artwork has to be delivered including the pin code, your contact details such as mobile number, email address etc. Then you would be required to enter the shipping method or in most cases we chose our trusted land transport freight services and lastly review the order and then make online payment via payment gateway. We do not have cash on delivery option (COD) option currently.
- Product colour and size accuracy: We strive for a high degree of product accuracy and verify the dimensions of all images on our Website. However, in some cases, the colour shades may be approximate due to differences in the visual rendering of images on different devices. Since these are polymer products, +- 3% dimension tolerance is allowed.
- Mark as Your Favourite: You could select the Product that you are interested in and mark it as your favourite for buying at a later date so that you do not have to browse and search for the Product again.
- Gift Card: When available, you could purchase an e-gift card for someone and send it to them for an occasion. You will be able to use this feature only if you have signed up and created an Account. At the time of purchasing the e-gift card you will need to mention the correct details of the person to whom the e-gift card is being gifted. Please note that the e-gift card and the coupon code for using the e-gift card will be sent to the email address of the person who is being gifted the e-gift card. So kindly ensure that the email address being provided at the time of purchasing the e-gift card are correct. The person will be able to use the e-gift card only if they receive the coupon via email. We will not be responsible if the email address provided by you of the recipient of the e-gift card is incorrect. Further, please note that the e-gift card shall be valid only for a period of one year from the date on which the e-gift card is sent to the email address of the recipient to whom the e-gift card has been gifted.
- Refer and be rewarded: When this scheme is in implemented, you will have the opportunity to refer a friend and be rewarded if you have signed up and created an Account on the Website and/or Application. How this works is - you refer a friend, your friend signs up and your friend will get 10% off on their first order and you get 10% off on your next order. You will be required to fill up a referral form. The discount percentage needs to be verified at the time of referral.
- Business Sales: If you have volume requirements for Products either directly for your business or supplying to a business then you can create a business account with us and get substantial discounts. In order to create a business account you will need to enter details of your Company/business entity such as name, address, GST no., phone number, email address, nature of business, purpose for ordering the products in volume etc. Upon receiving these details you will receive a call from us and we will do our due diligence and once we approve your account you will be able to use the business account.
- THE MANNER TO USE OF THE WEBSITE/APPLICATION Your use of the Website and/or Application shall be subject to the following restrictions:
- You will not delete or modify any content on the Website and/or Application including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos;
- You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Website and/or Application, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the Website and/or Application. You further agree not to access or use Website and/or Application in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of the Website and/or Application or its content;
- You will not use Website and/or Application and/or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms SERENO or any other person or entity,
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming", "spamming", "flooding", "trolling", "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet and
- You will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to; is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way; infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights(s), violates any law for the time being in force; deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person; contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS
- Website/Application: Website and/or Application is owned and operated by Frontier Polymers Pvt Ltd. We own all rights, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patent and other proprietary rights in and to the Website and/or Application, software therein, the present or future modifications / upgrades thereof and standard enhancements thereto.
- SERENO Content: All Products uploaded by Sereno on the Website and/or Application i.e. Sereno Content is the property of Sereno or has been given to Sereno under license by the content owners/suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any Product or other products does not provide the User with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the SERENO or product. All SERENO products used at commercial establishments could be used as a marketing tool for SERENO on various platforms. Such Photos are to be used with permission under license. The arrangement and compilation of the SERENO Content is our exclusive property and is protected by National and international copyright laws. All names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website and/or Application are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Limited License to use the Website/Application and SERENO Content: We grant you a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, revocable and limited right to have access to and make personal use the Website and/or Application and Services offered therein only for the duration you are registered as a User. You are, however, not permitted to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other SERENO Content" for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided. You shall not copy, make derivative works, transmit, post, link, deep link, redistribute, sell, decompile, modify, reverse engineer, translate, or disassemble the software embodied in the Website and/or Application. These Terms do not and shall not transfer any ownership or proprietary interest in the Website and/or Application to You, except as may be otherwise expressly provided herein or as may be agreed to by and between the Parties.
- User Content: User Content may be defined to mean any materials you upload, post, or otherwise transmit to this Website including but not limited to images, text, data, sketches, photos, drawings, graphics, digital images, or any combination thereof.
- Guidelines for User Content: Users who wish to upload any User Content must adhere to the following guidelines. SERENO reserves the right to remove or reject any User Content that may conflict with these guidelines. Gross or repeated violations may result in restrictions on or termination of your use and/or account.
- Ownership of User Content: Users must honor the intellectual property rights of others. Users shall not upload, post or distribute any User Content in which they do not own copyright. In addition, Users shall not upload, post or distribute any User Content that (i) is an unauthorized reproduction or modified version of a copyrighted work, (ii) features the brand, logo, trademark, trade name or trade dress of any other person or entity, (iii) infringes any third party's rights of privacy or publicity or (iv) any third party intellectual property rights.
- Commercial activity: Users shall not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes" or other such solicitations.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
PLEASE NOTE: Returns apply only to products which carry a manufacturing defect or been damaged by transport upon showing proof of the damage.
SERENO guarantees customer satisfaction. Please refer to our “RETURNS” section for better understanding