REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
At Sereno, we go to great lengths to ensure that you receive the product you have ordered in top-notch condition. Each item goes through multiple round of Quality checks prior to shipment, and warrants your inspection and signature upon delivery. However, should you still find any defect in your Sereno / Bello piece, please read our policy for more details.
Also, please note that we encourage customers to study product dimensions before making a purchase to avoid situations where the product may not fit at your site or through doorways. We will not be able to offer any returns/exchanges in such cases.
Is my purchase eligible for exchange, and how do I exchange my purchase?
Your purchase is eligible for exchange only if it meets the following conditions:
- An incorrect size of product has been delivered to you i.e. the product does not match the item in the order confirmation email
- If the product you receive has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect. If you feel the product is damaged or has a manufacturing defect, please do photograph this as soon as you have opened the packaging.
- If your purchase meets our return criteria stated above, please contact our customer care team within 15 working days of delivery with the following information: - Order number - Delivery address - Specify the reason for return and in case of a defective or incorrect product, please send us an image of the item.
You may contact us via email at email@example.com or call our customer care at Ph:98 99 99 85 45 from Monday to Saturday, between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST). We will look into the issue and respond to you within 48 working hours.
- A reverse pick-up will be scheduled within 3-5 business days. Please ensure that the product you return is unused, unworn and the original tags are intact. To be eligible for exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We will only accept damaged items with a manufacturing defect that happened prior to receiving the product.
- We do not entertain a ‘change of heart’ return/exchange policy.
- For merchandise picked up from your home, the refund will be processed once it has been received at our warehouse. Depending on your pick up location, the processing of this refund can take up to 7 days.
- To be eligible for return/refund/exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We will only accept damaged items with a manufacturing defect that happened prior to receiving the product.
- The refund will only be processed upon verification of the manufacturing defect at our end. We would require a receipt as proof of purchase.
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts will not be eligible for replacement or refund.
What if I need a different size in the same style I have purchased?
In case product is returned due to any manufacturing defect, the same product will be sent to you. Returned product can’t be exchanged with any other new product or different size.
Once your return request is received along with proof and reason for refund, we will send you an acknowledgement email. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your request is approved, then your refund will be processed, and you will be credited on your original method of payment, within 7 days of approval.
Refund not received
If you don’t receive the refund within 7 days, please contact your bank/credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is visible in your account. Alternatively, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 98 99 99 8545
We only replace items with manufacturing defects. We will exchange it for a new piece of same item within 7 days of purchase.
Items on Sale
We do not offer returns/exchanges on any discounted/sale items.
Any item marked as a gift on time of purchase will only be refunded as credit on your gift card.
Our Cancellation policy
Once your purchase has been made, we will not be able to accommodate any cancellation or change requests (other than as covered by our warranty policy). We request the customer to personally be present during the time of delivery to ensure a proper inspection of the purchase.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- If you choose to use the Website, Application, Services, you do so at your sole risk. The Website, Application, and the Services connected therewith and the information contained therein are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Website, Application and the Services and products is at your sole risk. You are solely responsible for any and all acts or omissions taken or made in reliance on the Website and/or Application or the Services offered therein or the information on the Website and/or Application, including inaccurate or incomplete information. It is expressly agreed that in no event shall SERENO be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, remote or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits or revenues, loss of use, or loss of information or data, whether a claim for any such liability or damages is premised upon breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, or any other theory of liability, even if we have been apprised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages occurring. We disclaim any and all liability for erroneous transmissions and loss of service resulting from communication failures by telecommunication service providers or the system.
- The Website/Application is designed primarily to be used on desktops, laptops and tablets. Though it will work on smaller devices such as smart mobile phones, it may not give you exact same experience usage as on desktops and laptops.
- While it is our objective to make the Website and/or Application accessible at all times, the Website/Application or Services may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance, upgrade or any other reason. In addition, various portions of the webserver, and the hosting platform may operate slowly from time to time. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside our control, access to Website/Application or Services may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. In particular, and not in limitation of the foregoing, SERENO shall not be liable in any way for any loss of business or any damages arising from any such interruption, suspension or termination of Website/Application or Services.
- SERENO makes no warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any information or content obtained through the Website, Application or Services.
- We are not responsible for any malfunction technical or otherwise of any network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on our Website and/or Application, including injury or damage to your or to any other person's computer, hardware, software or mobile phone as a result from using or downloading materials in connection with Website and/or Application.
- We expressly disclaim any liability for the consequences to you arising because of your use of the Application/Website or Services offered therein. We expressly disclaim any liability for any incorrect information provided to you on the Website/Application and for the quality of products or Services you receive from the Website/Application.